Compare Alaska Airlines vs United Airlines BETASee how working at Alaska Airlines vs. United Airlines compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Alaska Airlines vs. United Airlines. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Alaska Airlines scored higher in 2 areas: Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- United Airlines scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- United Airlines had 406 more reviews than Alaska Airlines that mentioned "Flight benefits" as a Pro.
- United Airlines had 282 more reviews than Alaska Airlines that mentioned "Travel benefits" as a Pro.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Alaska Airlines.
- "Flight attendants" was the most mentioned Con at United Airlines.
I worked at United Airlines part-time for less than a year
-awesome co workers -great training -not feeling over worked -easy to move up
-tired -low seniority -bidding for new shifts for every quarter
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work