Compare Bread Financial vs HOMAG Group BETASee how working at Bread Financial vs. HOMAG Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Bread Financial vs. HOMAG Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bread Financial scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- HOMAG Group scored higher in 3 areas: Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Bread Financial.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bread Financial.
I have been working at Bread Financial full-time
- A lot of growth opportunity and programs designed to help associates figure out their next steps - Inviting culture that encourages associates to be themselves, and to speak up when they see... something that should be created, eliminated or changed - Transparent leadership
- Working in any customer facing position can be difficult. Depending on your role within the company, there is always the potential for less than pleasant customer interactions on a semi-frequent... basis - May not be an ideal environment for those that dislike frequent feedback. Regardless of if you are doing well, or falling behind expectations, there is always a lot of feedback on strengths, opportunities and new ways of doing things. People who want to be "left alone", may get frustrated over time.
Advice to Management
When determining new salaries for internal associates that are promoting through the business, there should be more emphasis on employee qualification/experience vs. basing such a large portion of it... on their current salary