Compare Allstate vs DeVry University BETASee how working at Allstate vs. DeVry University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Allstate vs. DeVry University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Allstate scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- DeVry University scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Allstate had 204 more reviews than DeVry University that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- Allstate had 130 more reviews than DeVry University that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at DeVry University full-time
The pros of being an admissions advisor was connecting and building relationships with students. You really made a huge impact on these students daily lives.
The cons of working as an admissions advisor is you are glamorized cold caller.
Advice to Management
Spit up the day