Compare Allstate vs State Farm BETASee how working at Allstate vs. State Farm compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Allstate vs. State Farm. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- State Farm scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Allstate had 170 more reviews than State Farm that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- State Farm had 283 more reviews than Allstate that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- State Farm had 159 more reviews than Allstate that mentioned "No benefits" as a Con.
I have been working at State Farm full-time for more than 10 years
Great benefits (PTO, 401k, pension, life leave, education assistance) Great work/life balance (not expected to work 60+ hr weeks) Lots of opportunities for continuous learning
I have had 25+ managers in 12 years and many of them were not very good