Compare Alorica vs Creative Circle BETASee how working at Alorica vs. Creative Circle compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Alorica vs. Creative Circle. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Creative Circle scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Alorica.
- "Gigs" was the most mentioned Pro at Creative Circle.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Alorica.
- "Freelance" was the most mentioned Con at Creative Circle.
I have been working at Creative Circle for more than 5 years
Creative Circle offers work with reputable organizations. Many projects are interesting and fun, for someone who enjoys proofreading and copy editing. The pay rates are decent, paid weekly, and it’s... easy to submit my hours.
This is not truly a con, but I’ve only had one bad experience (not a good fit) with a client organization in over four years, but it was only because of the client, not Creative Circle. My... next/continued assignments were/have been smooth sailing.
Advice to Management
I wish I could find more temp-to-perm proofreading or copy editing opportunities through Creative Circle.