Compare Alteryx vs MobilityWare BETASee how working at Alteryx vs. MobilityWare compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Alteryx vs. MobilityWare. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Alteryx scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- MobilityWare scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Alteryx.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at MobilityWare.
- Alteryx had 1 more reviews than MobilityWare that mentioned "Growing pains" as a Con.
I have been working at Alteryx full-time for less than a year
Fantastic benefits with awesome people! Left and extremely toxic culture to come here and it’s an incredible relief to work with people who just want to work hard and do what’s right. Awesome... work/life balance! Work hard/play hard culture, especially in the enterprise Apps Department. We have a ton to accomplish, but we also have tons of happy hours and opportunities to meet with the Leaders and express what we need.
None come to mind at the moment.
Advice to Management
Make sure you recognize all the groups, not just sales, on company wide calls. There are lots of people involved sales wouldn’t be able to function without.
I have been working at MobilityWare full-time for more than 3 years
• Great culture, pretty chill work environment (sometimes too chill). • Compensation is fantastic, very competitive compared to my last jobs within the industry. • Amazing perks, ranging from... snacks, free food Fridays, and even a yearly company trip which includes your +1! • Work/Life balance is extremely important to the executive team -- there is hardly ever 'crunch'. • Lots of fun products to work on. • The company is always looking ways to improve their current product line up and actively introducing new genres under their development belt.
• No clear career growth path for Producers as managers have changed 3 times since I've joined. • Laid back environment can sometimes foster bad habits or work ethics for current & new employees.
Advice to Management
Show appreciation towards the other teams within the studio besides just Solitaire. It'll show that we matter and you value us and the work that we do for you.