Compare Altria vs PresenceLearning BETASee how working at Altria vs. PresenceLearning compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Altria vs. PresenceLearning. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Altria scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- PresenceLearning scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Altria had 75 more reviews than PresenceLearning that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Altria.
- "No benefits" was the most mentioned Con at PresenceLearning.
I have been working at PresenceLearning full-time for less than a year
PresenceLearning is a very supportive, fun place to work. They are understanding about keeping up strong mental health and with family/personal matters, especially during this time. People are... collaborative and friendly to work with and very communicative. Everyone here has a different background and many of the employees are former teachers, so they truly appreciate the company's mission. The HR team offers a comprehensive onboarding program, which is not something you always find at a new job. Overall, a very positive place to work.
Sometimes you have to work long hours, but this is par for the course as part of a lean team. The company is good about flexible schedules and there is, of course, unlimited PTO so you don't feel... like you can never get a break.