Compare Altria vs Robert Bosch Tool Corporation BETASee how working at Altria vs. Robert Bosch Tool Corporation compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Altria vs. Robert Bosch Tool Corporation. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Altria scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Robert Bosch Tool Corporation scored higher in 3 areas: CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Altria had 72 more reviews than Robert Bosch Tool Corporation that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Altria.
- "German" was the most mentioned Con at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation.
I have been working at Altria full-time for more than 10 years
-The pay and benefits are what may get you in the door, but the people and evolving business is what will make you stay -Senior leadership really shined on how they treated their people during the... COVID-19 pandemic -Many different career paths to develop as an employee -Altria’s vision to reduce risk and expand choice for adult tobacco consumers is motivating to be a part of
-Although I can appreciate the heavy focus on the culture, as of late our ratio of business discussions versus organization discussions have been a bit off.
Advice to Management
Ensure we find the right balance of enhancing our culture while also staying focused on the business.
I worked at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation for less than a year
Freedom to work with my ideas for product development.
Intern program can be better if the tasks for the interns are pre-defined and well structured.