Compare Amazon vs CGI BETASee how working at Amazon vs. CGI compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. CGI. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- CGI scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Amazon had 2,016 more reviews than CGI that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Career growth" was the most mentioned Con at CGI.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than a year
Very nice work environment. You will learn so much when it comes to EHS and will develop you. Leaders help you grow and working with operation managers is easy. Pay is great too.
Sometimes can be stressful like all EHS careers and is not a fun industry but that depends on the person.
I have been working at CGI
There are so many opportunities to grow and develop. Training is available to anyone who wants it, and there's always something new to pick up. When they say they promote from within, they actually... mean it.
Communication can sometimes get a little mixed, and ease of growth leads to some things getting missed/falling through the cracks.