Compare Amazon vs Facebook BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- Amazon had 2,413 more reviews than Facebook that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Facebook full-time
- Amazing onboarding experience - Wide selection of teams - Rewarding compensation - Impressive engineering tooling - Great extracurricular support
- Starting to feel less like a startup - Processes can be rigid in some situations