Compare Amazon vs Kaiser Permanente BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Kaiser Permanente compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Kaiser Permanente. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Kaiser Permanente scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Kaiser Permanente.
- Amazon had 861 more reviews than Kaiser Permanente that mentioned "No cons" as a Con.
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente part-time for more than 10 years
Job security, great benefits, good pay (competitive compared to other healthcare organizations), tuition reimbursement program.
Often short staffed, they have a long hiring process so can take a while to get positions filled after turnover.