Compare Amazon vs Kaiser Permanente BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Kaiser Permanente compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Kaiser Permanente. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
- Kaiser Permanente scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Kaiser Permanente.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Kaiser Permanente.
I worked at Amazon full-time for more than a year
You only work 3-4 days a week and the work is very easy Job have super great benefits
Tasks are very repetitive, work can take a toll on your body
Advice to Management
Management is great!
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 8 years
Amazing pay and benefits. The time off is very generous, and health care plan is the best for anywhere I’ve worked.
Way too political. Forcing their liberal agenda down your throat. You’re a bigot if you speak up.