Compare Amazon vs Lifetouch BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Lifetouch compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Lifetouch. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Photographers" was the most mentioned Pro at Lifetouch.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Photographers" was the most mentioned Con at Lifetouch.
I worked at Lifetouch part-time for less than a year
I was seasonal so I had work/life balance Pay was good Chill, fun and productive atmosphere Fair and thoughtful management Teamwork
I was seasonal and didn't find out until I was no longer needed.
Advice to Management
Idk really. I worked at the Whitemarsh Mall location in Maryland and my manager was the best I've ever had. I only wish I could've stayed. Maybe I'd say tell us at the beginning that its seasonal so... we're not hopeful of it being permanent only to find out at the last minute that its seasonal. Overall though I had a great experience. I wanted to stay.