Compare Amazon vs Lyft BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Lyft compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Lyft. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Lyft scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Lyft.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Passengers" was the most mentioned Con at Lyft.
I worked at Amazon full-time for more than a year
You only work 3-4 days a week and the work is very easy Job have super great benefits
Tasks are very repetitive, work can take a toll on your body
Advice to Management
Management is great!
I have been working at Lyft for more than 8 years
bonuses are extremely generous (summer 2021). That's the main pro in my opinion, the pay is nice. The app is better than it's ever been, too.
Passengers often need to be reminded to wear a seatbelt and a mask. Sitting for long hours can leave you with chronic pain from sciatica or knee issues. This is a big con. don't drive for more than a... couple hours at a time!