Compare Amazon vs McGraw Hill BETASee how working at Amazon vs. McGraw Hill compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. McGraw Hill. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- McGraw Hill scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at McGraw Hill.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at McGraw Hill.
I have been working at Amazon full-time
Work with lots of smart people, compensated well, and allowed to self drive.
High expectations from all employees
Advice to Management
Get people back in office as soon as they safely can - its an important part of our culture and overall work satisfaction.