Compare Amazon vs Milgard Manufacturing BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Milgard Manufacturing compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Milgard Manufacturing. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Milgard Manufacturing scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Milgard Manufacturing.
- Amazon had 2,841 more reviews than Milgard Manufacturing that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than a year
As long as you can pass the interview it s easy to learn the job. Everything you need to succeed has already been provided here all you need to do is find the right resources and connections to grow.
Connection scores can be frustrating. You work Mandatory Extra Time sometimes even before peak season. If you plan to work two jobs it is going to be hard for you because you are tired at the end of... the 10-hour shift There are some roles that do not require an interview hence promotion for some can be a bit unfair.
Advice to Management
Management can review the connections scores methodology. It seems associates us this as a tool to get at their managers. Sometimes an associate will give you a horrible rating rather than an honest... review for you to improve, and management use that evaluation to measure your progress. Also, it should be mandatory for every manager to go to a promotion interview after a certain number of months. (12months ).