Compare Amazon vs Red Hat BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Red Hat compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Red Hat. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Red Hat scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Red Hat.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Red Hat.
I have been working at Amazon part-time for less than a year
The work benefits and being able to fix a missed clock punch.
The lack of overhead fans. Us employees lifting for hours get hot, especially the elders.
Advice to Management
Working job equipment vending machines and 20 minute breaks instead of 15 minutes.