Compare Amazon vs Thumbtack BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Thumbtack compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Thumbtack. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Thumbtack scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Thumbtack.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Thumbtack.
I have been working at Thumbtack full-time for less than a year
I had the privilege of working with a phenomenal recruiting team. Many companies tout strong culture, transparency, good communication but fall short. I knew right away that Thumbtack walks the talk.... From the start, my recruiting contacts exuded Thumbtack values. I felt like I knew where I stood at each stage of the process. My recruiting team communicated clearly and consistently, and I knew where I stood at each step of the process. My experience throughout the recruitment process made me excited to join Thumbtack!
I don't have any cons.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing.