Compare Amazon vs US Army BETASee how working at Amazon vs. US Army compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. US Army. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- US Army scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at US Army.
- US Army had 310 more reviews than Amazon that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Amazon part-time for less than a year
The work benefits and being able to fix a missed clock punch.
The lack of overhead fans. Us employees lifting for hours get hot, especially the elders.
Advice to Management
Working job equipment vending machines and 20 minute breaks instead of 15 minutes.