Compare Amazon vs University of Phoenix BETASee how working at Amazon vs. University of Phoenix compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. University of Phoenix. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- University of Phoenix scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Amazon had 2,051 more reviews than University of Phoenix that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at University of Phoenix.
I have been working at University of Phoenix part-time for more than 8 years
Excellent faculty base. Department Chairs are very supportive. Student body are well equipped and eager to learn. Salary is comparable and they update the salary based on competitive rates.
Requires a lot training and professional development. The syllabus can't be changed much for any of the classes.
Advice to Management
Make the hiring process easier and less time between applying, interviewing, and hiring.