Compare Amazon vs Wells Fargo BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Wells Fargo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Wells Fargo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Wells Fargo scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Wells Fargo.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Sales goals" was the most mentioned Con at Wells Fargo.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for less than a year
My experience from day one has been amazing. The culture is inclusive, welcoming, forward-thinking and challenging. You're surrounded by incredibly smart people and they want to push you to grow and... improve.
I can't think of any con except for many the size of the company. If you're a person that enjoys a small tight-knit work family then maybe this is not for you. Your own department certainly feels... like a family but you're just a little fish in a ginormous pond...of opportunity.