Compare Amazon vs Whitepages BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Whitepages compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Whitepages. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Whitepages scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Whitepages" was the most mentioned Pro at Whitepages.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Whitepages" was the most mentioned Con at Whitepages.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for less than a year
Great place to grow. Pays well Good supportive and boss Company's cultire emphasis on being inclusive of ppl from differnet backgrounds
Chaotic and ambigous work envioronment.
I worked at Whitepages full-time for more than 3 years
- Lots of room for you to grow, make an impact, and have ownership - If you want to pivot and explore another role within the org, you'll have the opportunity to do so here - Flexibility, caring,... and understanding from the CEO down - Very collaborative, communicative environment - If you have feedback, concerns, etc. they actually listen and want to hear you out - No drama or weird office politics - The company adapted well when COVID hit. The CEO is open-minded, progressive, and trusts her team - Lots of transparency
- Work/life balance could sometimes be tricky - No 401K matching (at the time I left—this may have changed!) - The only reason I left is because I needed to grow more as a designer, and at the time... I left, we did not have the level of design leadership within the org that I needed.