Compare Amazon vs Zillow BETASee how working at Amazon vs. Zillow compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amazon vs. Zillow. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Zillow scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Zillow.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Zillow.
I have been working at Zillow full-time for more than a year
Zillow is by far the best company I have ever worked for. Our technology and products are amazing, but the culture is what sets ZG apart. I've never seen an organization use their Core Values every... single day. Zillow really cares about their employees which is shown through compensation/benefits, career development tools and conversations, DTO, etc.
None that I can think of!
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work! Allowing WFH through the rest of the year is great, but I hope we can keep the conversation going post-COVID. If we allow internal opportunities to be open to any office or... location, that will allow for more career growth.