Compare American Express vs Currency Exchange International BETASee how working at American Express vs. Currency Exchange International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at American Express vs. Currency Exchange International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Currency Exchange International scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at American Express.
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Currency Exchange International.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at American Express.
- "Mall" was the most mentioned Con at Currency Exchange International.
I worked at American Express full-time for less than a year
They really care about their employees, great pay, great benefits and great company values that they uphold.
I really can't think of any cons about the company.
Advice to Management
Management is very supportive. I have no advice to give but to keep up the great work managers.
I worked at Currency Exchange International part-time for less than a year
Friendly atmosphere where work/life balance is emphasized, team bonding experiences are offered, and benefits are unmatched.
I do not have any cons