Compare American Express vs EY BETASee how working at American Express vs. EY compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at American Express vs. EY. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- American Express scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- EY scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at American Express.
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at American Express.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
I worked at American Express full-time for more than a year
Great company culture, supportive staff and management, good networking opportunities and support for advancement.
Large company made you feel small at times, they were obviously fairly sided on certain political issues which could potentially bother certain individuals (not me).