Compare American Express vs FreeWheel BETASee how working at American Express vs. FreeWheel compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at American Express vs. FreeWheel. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- American Express scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- American Express had 422 more reviews than FreeWheel that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at American Express.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at FreeWheel.
I worked at American Express
Great company with great people. The fellow employees are so helpful and are always happy to help. They really put in the effort to make it feel like you matter as an employee not just some worker... drone. I have a friend that took a senior software engineer position at another company for a much higher salary but still tells me he enjoyed working more at Amex as opposed to the current one.
I’ve done two internships with them so call me ignorantly blissful or not experienced enough, but I could not find a con.