Compare American Heart Association vs UT Southwestern Medical Center BETASee how working at American Heart Association vs. UT Southwestern Medical Center compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at American Heart Association vs. UT Southwestern Medical Center. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- American Heart Association scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- UT Southwestern Medical Center scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- UT Southwestern Medical Center had 68 more reviews than American Heart Association that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at American Heart Association.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at UT Southwestern Medical Center.
I worked at American Heart Association full-time
Wonderful place to work, very supportive. Positive reinforcement from management
Covid has changes the landscape of the work that can be done in schools,
I have been working at UT Southwestern Medical Center full-time
Friendly management, great benefits, different shifts,
Only paid once a month
Advice to Management
More flexibility in bidding for shifts