Compare American Savings Bank vs Hawaiian Telcom BETASee how working at American Savings Bank vs. Hawaiian Telcom compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at American Savings Bank vs. Hawaiian Telcom. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- American Savings Bank scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Hawaiian Telcom scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at American Savings Bank.
- "Pay and benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Hawaiian Telcom.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at American Savings Bank.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Hawaiian Telcom.
I worked at Hawaiian Telcom full-time for less than a year
This company values it's employee's. It shows in management, pay, and ultimately benefits the company as a whole.
It is located in downtown and parking as well as the commute can be costly.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work!