Compare Amgen vs PPD BETASee how working at Amgen vs. PPD compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Amgen vs. PPD. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amgen scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Compensation & Benefits.
- PPD scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Amgen had 69 more reviews than PPD that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- PPD had 21 more reviews than Amgen that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Amgen full-time
- Company focus - Good benefit - Experienced managers - Generous PTO and holidays - Good culture - Great pipeline
- Salary could be a little less than the competitors - Restructuring of the organization too often