Compare Anadarko Petroleum vs The Howard Hughes Corporation BETASee how working at Anadarko Petroleum vs. The Howard Hughes Corporation compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Anadarko Petroleum vs. The Howard Hughes Corporation. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Anadarko Petroleum scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- The Howard Hughes Corporation scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Anadarko Petroleum.
- "Hard working" was the most mentioned Pro at The Howard Hughes Corporation.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Anadarko Petroleum.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at The Howard Hughes Corporation.
I worked at Anadarko Petroleum full-time
Peoples there are amazing. It is a family type atmosphere Benefits Training Culture Compensation IT department Software
CEO Work life balance Upward mobility Career advancement Locations
I have been working at The Howard Hughes Corporation full-time for more than a year
I've been at HHC for almost 2 years and the opportunities are endless. With our new leadership, the CEO and Chief People Officer have created an environment of inclusivity and the culture has shifted... in a positive way under this new leadership and direction. My direct manager has always been open and receptive to my ideas and initiatives and welcomed me to spearhead projects and take ownership. I am empowered to speak my mind and voice my ideas to others in senior leadership. There is a part of accountability here that every employee should exercise, if you have an idea, or passion project, speak up, bring statistics/ facts, and leadership will give you the opportunity to execute. Do not wait to be called on!
The organization is a little over 10 years old. In the past 10 years, the company has shifted to keep up with the real estate development market. Under the newest leadership the company is in a more... stable place than ever.
Advice to Management
Keep listening to your employees and implementing change based on the feedback of the people who make our company such a great place to work.