Compare Ann Taylor vs Gap BETASee how working at Ann Taylor vs. Gap compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ann Taylor vs. Gap. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ann Taylor scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Gap scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Gap had 45 more reviews than Ann Taylor that mentioned "Great discount" as a Pro.
- Gap had 273 more reviews than Ann Taylor that mentioned "Employee discount" as a Pro.
- Gap had 32 more reviews than Ann Taylor that mentioned "Credit cards" as a Con.
I worked at Gap part-time for more than 3 years
Great place to work, and great to have interaction with customers.
I got lower back pain from carrying to many piles of clothes in my arms and got lower back pain while doing "Go Backs". So don't carry too many clothes in your arms.