Compare Ann Taylor vs Gap BETASee how working at Ann Taylor vs. Gap compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ann Taylor vs. Gap. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ann Taylor scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Gap scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Gap had 17 more reviews than Ann Taylor that mentioned "Great discount" as a Pro.
- Gap had 290 more reviews than Ann Taylor that mentioned "Employee discount" as a Pro.
- Gap had 46 more reviews than Ann Taylor that mentioned "Credit cards" as a Con.
I have been working at Gap part-time for more than 3 years
I've worked at Gap around 4 years. I got this job my first year of college just to earn some extra money, I didn't think that I would stick around for this long. I have had the best... coworkers/managers and overall I've had pretty good experience at my particular location. I did some research on Gap for one of my college classes since I was a business major and I learned even more about the company than I had with my years working for them. Gap's values align with my own and they give a lot back to the community and are doing more to become a sustainable fashion brand. The employee discount is pretty nice too, most of my clothes are from Gap.
The only thing I'll complain about is I that I had some pretty bad managers, but almost every job has had bad management at one time or another.