Compare Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield vs Anthem BETASee how working at Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield vs. Anthem compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield vs. Anthem. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
- Anthem scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Anthem had 273 more reviews than Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield that mentioned "Work from home" as a Pro.
- Anthem had 69 more reviews than Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield full-time for more than 3 years
Great teamwork and management team
Work from home can be too much for some
I have been working at Anthem full-time for more than 3 years
This is a very diverse company that values both the employee and customers. Work life balance is great
Favoritism and division. In order to grown or transfer to another department you have to be notice or join groups
Advice to Management
Better management and training