Compare Apple vs Alorica BETASee how working at Apple vs. Alorica compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Alorica. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Alorica.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Alorica.
I worked at Apple part-time for more than 3 years
They really develop you as a person and as an employee. They actually care about you as an employee. Even as a part time employee you get a ton of benefits like tuition reimbursement.
Part time benefits are not as good as the full time benefits for vacation and sick time.
I worked at Alorica
Great work environment where everyone, including managers, are easy to speak to. Very flexible with hours and understanding of different schedules.
Worked for a short period of time so nothing negative arose during that time.