Compare Apple vs Amazon BETASee how working at Apple vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Amazon scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- Amazon had 1,671 more reviews than Apple that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Apple full-time
Security, Gratitude and Being Valued to name a few
None. In 10 years I have never felt unsupported or unimportant. None.
Advice to Management
Keep listening, asking, doing and being. You are excellent.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than 3 years
Good work culture that ties to company values
No cons, so far - seriously.