Compare Apple vs Asurion BETASee how working at Apple vs. Asurion compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Asurion. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Asurion.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Asurion.
I worked at Apple part-time for more than 3 years
They really develop you as a person and as an employee. They actually care about you as an employee. Even as a part time employee you get a ton of benefits like tuition reimbursement.
Part time benefits are not as good as the full time benefits for vacation and sick time.