Compare Apple vs Bank of America BETASee how working at Apple vs. Bank of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Bank of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Bank of America scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Bank of America had 716 more reviews than Apple that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bank of America.
I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 10 years
Broad reach of company, focus on employees, can make a career here while having many jobs
Salary not very negotiable, frequent turnover on management
Advice to Management
Walk the talk on neurodiversity - much talk on appreciation of neurodiversity, but not much tolerance for introverted or those not into office politics