Compare Apple vs Chase BETASee how working at Apple vs. Chase compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Chase. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Chase scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Apple had 930 more reviews than Chase that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Chase.
I worked at Chase full-time for more than a year
Takes very good care of employees. Treated like family and would go above and beyond to help anyone.
Very stern on certain policies and no room for changes.
Advice to Management
Allow for more leway or special circumstances on reasons for absences.