Compare Apple vs Dell Technologies BETASee how working at Apple vs. Dell Technologies compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Dell Technologies. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Dell Technologies scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Dell Technologies.
- Apple had 383 more reviews than Dell Technologies that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 10 years
Great benefits Decent Stock bonuses Great Co-Workers Great work culture.
Long Hours for certain projects Lower than average annual pay raises (2-5% per year) Inflexible working arrangement Very silo'ed working conditions Very little benefit for employee retention... within role.
Advice to Management
Reward employees who have been their for a while with a better pay bump so they don't keep looking for other jobs that pay better.