Compare Apple vs Glassdoor BETASee how working at Apple vs. Glassdoor compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Glassdoor. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Glassdoor scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Apple had 776 more reviews than Glassdoor that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Glassdoor.
I worked at Apple part-time for less than a year
Part-time employees have benefits. The schedule is extremely flexible and you can swap schedules with others easily without manager interference/approval.
This could be a pro or con, but there is very little down time. If you don’t like talking to people all fat, this may not be for you. On the up side, sales team members are generally having happy... interactions with customers. Repair team members have the grumpier interactions due to the situation the customer is in.
Advice to Management
Management is great at the OKC location. I’ve frequently said that your job is made great or not by your management, and this job is great! I would go back in a heartbeat.