Compare Apple vs LinkedIn BETASee how working at Apple vs. LinkedIn compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. LinkedIn. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- LinkedIn scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at LinkedIn.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at LinkedIn.
I worked at LinkedIn for less than a year
The company culture at LinkedIn is absolutely fantastic. It is a collaborative environment where everybody works together and supports each other. As a contractor, one often feels like a second-class... citizen- not so at LinkedIn! Everybody is treated with equal dignity and respect.
As a contractor, contracts can end on short-notice.