Compare Apple vs Office Depot BETASee how working at Apple vs. Office Depot compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Office Depot. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Office Depot.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Office Depot.
I have been working at Office Depot part-time
-Some of the best co workers I’ve ever seen! I have a great connection and they are a loyal crew that always helps each other out to get our jobs and tasks done it’s really something really to... admire -Awesome career skills to learn here! lots of customer service, sales skills, technology skills, and the importance of a strong work ethic. -Great feeling inside the store they always play great music that really gets you in the mood to work hard.
-can be a bit difficult sometimes multi tasking a lot and having to deal with un happy customers at the same time. The stress could definitely build up on very busy days but at the same time great... learning experience. -Training needs work in my opinion would like it to be more 1 on 1 and maybe even to stay in and learn without customers. But overall I am satisfied with my training I actually do like that they threw me deep because I actually think I learned better there being more pressure so actully I thank you I am really learning more skills here at Office Depot.