Compare Apple vs PUMA BETASee how working at Apple vs. PUMA compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. PUMA. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- PUMA scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at PUMA.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at PUMA.
I worked at PUMA part-time for less than a year
Team is great, and managers are very flexible Awesome and fun working there
I've have no issues while working here
Advice to Management
Perhaps give a salary raise for top employees(part timers) more often than the yearly raise