Compare Apple vs Palo Alto Networks BETASee how working at Apple vs. Palo Alto Networks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Palo Alto Networks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Great products" was the most mentioned Pro at Palo Alto Networks.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Palo Alto Networks.
I have been working at Apple part-time for more than 3 years
Positive working environment. Working with others that care about your well-being. Very flexible with scheduling.
No Unmanageable cons. Can be a fast paced working environment, which can be a problem if the employees cannot manage properly.
I have been working at Palo Alto Networks full-time for less than a year
- Growth opportunities - Driven management team - Aggressive M&A
- Work life balance - Weekly hours
Advice to Management