Compare Apple vs Royal Caribbean Group BETASee how working at Apple vs. Royal Caribbean Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Royal Caribbean Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Royal Caribbean Group scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Travel the world" was the most mentioned Pro at Royal Caribbean Group.
- Apple had 437 more reviews than Royal Caribbean Group that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Apple part-time for more than a year
great people, great company that actually cares for you, great benefits
entitled customers, a lot of pressure
Advice to Management
step into the employees shoes once in a while
I have been working at Royal Caribbean Group full-time
Excellent benefits and compensation. The people working there truly believes in the values of the company.
Every now and then you get problems with the hospitality industry.