Compare Apple vs Rutgers University BETASee how working at Apple vs. Rutgers University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Rutgers University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Rutgers University scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Rutgers University.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Rutgers University.
I have been working at Apple full-time for more than 10 years
Great benefits Decent Stock bonuses Great Co-Workers Great work culture.
Long Hours for certain projects Lower than average annual pay raises (2-5% per year) Inflexible working arrangement Very silo'ed working conditions Very little benefit for employee retention... within role.
Advice to Management
Reward employees who have been their for a while with a better pay bump so they don't keep looking for other jobs that pay better.