Compare Apple vs Seagate Technology BETASee how working at Apple vs. Seagate Technology compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Seagate Technology. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Seagate Technology scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Seagate Technology.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Seagate Technology.
I have been working at Apple full-time for more than a year
Get to work with some of the best people in your field. Lots of infrastructure built into the company for employees to use ranging from software tools, to an office gym and hospital to... transportation subsidy programs
Apple has had almost no layoffs in its history so some people can coast while remaining at the company, providing value through retaining tribal knowledge and less about being the best in the... industry. Too much stability can built complacency as in any large company.
I worked at Seagate Technology full-time for less than a year
The best part of my job is the people and the environment. I am so fortunate to be part of a team that has wonderful people who are transparent, coaching, learning, and pushing each other to the... best of their ability. Demanding your best every day.
I will say the onboarding package is something that I will change, so people can be able to know more about Seagate and their products not only just the description of the position they are hiring... for.