Compare Apple vs Stanford University BETASee how working at Apple vs. Stanford University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Stanford University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Stanford University scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Beautiful campus" was the most mentioned Pro at Stanford University.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Cost of living" was the most mentioned Con at Stanford University.
I have been working at Stanford University full-time for more than 3 years
Amazing access to computational resources and faculty. Good health benefits, dental and health insurance
Limited options for housing that's within realistic budget constraints