Compare Apple vs Stryker BETASee how working at Apple vs. Stryker compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Stryker. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Stryker scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Apple had 1,618 more reviews than Stryker that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Apple had 415 more reviews than Stryker that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Apple part-time for more than a year
1. This company truly cares about its customers 2. It teaches you skills that you can apply in your personal life as well 3. Great benefits 4. You are always learning 5. Everyone is willing to... help you
I love everything about Apple
I worked at Stryker full-time for more than a year
Lots of professional development, company pays well, provides free soda and coffee. Their office building is very modern and offices are very nice. Coworkers are very nice people, excellent work... environment.
They had to lay off some employees due to Covid-19.