Compare Apple vs Support.com BETASee how working at Apple vs. Support.com compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Support.com. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Support.com.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "No raises" was the most mentioned Con at Support.com.
I have been working at Support.com full-time for less than a year
every one seems to genuinly enjoy their job I really enjoy my job fair hours fair pay comfortable while working from home lol great coworkers
Schedule changes once every 6 months or so
Advice to Management
Put live calls back in training