Compare Apple vs Xilinx BETASee how working at Apple vs. Xilinx compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. Xilinx. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Xilinx.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Apple.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Xilinx.
I worked at Apple full-time for more than 3 years
You get to meet very different people, help people with their products, and get excited for new launches.
It's a retail store job, so hours are all over the place. That's a double edge sword.
I have been working at Xilinx full-time for more than a year
The executive team is more relatable and down to Earth than any I’ve seen before. Even before Covid-19, Xilinx proved their dedication to employee wellbeing, healthy corporate culture, being a... force of positive change in the world, and leading by example. With the introduction of a pandemic, they’ve been nothing but supportive in fostering a flexible work for home relationship with the employees.
Xilinx does set high expectations of their employees. There can be long days, a demanding workload, and an abundance of meetings. But they make up for this with very competitive salaries and a truly... symbiotic relationship between employer and employee.