Compare Apple vs YMCA BETASee how working at Apple vs. YMCA compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. YMCA. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- YMCA scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Free gym membership" was the most mentioned Pro at YMCA.
- Apple had 247 more reviews than YMCA that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Apple full-time for more than a year
Get to work with some of the best people in your field. Lots of infrastructure built into the company for employees to use ranging from software tools, to an office gym and hospital to... transportation subsidy programs
Apple has had almost no layoffs in its history so some people can coast while remaining at the company, providing value through retaining tribal knowledge and less about being the best in the... industry. Too much stability can built complacency as in any large company.
I have been working at YMCA part-time
The pay is okay, but I believe people supervising kids should be paid way more.
no benefits are available to you if your not working more than 6 hours
Advice to Management
hopefully offer more hours to staff, or benefits would be nice