Compare Apple vs YMCA BETASee how working at Apple vs. YMCA compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Apple vs. YMCA. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Apple scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- YMCA scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Apple.
- "Free gym membership" was the most mentioned Pro at YMCA.
- Apple had 271 more reviews than YMCA that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Apple part-time for more than 3 years
Positive working environment. Working with others that care about your well-being. Very flexible with scheduling.
No Unmanageable cons. Can be a fast paced working environment, which can be a problem if the employees cannot manage properly.
I have been working at YMCA full-time for less than a year
Great retirement program & benefits. Flexible. Awesome staff and work environment. Great member relationships.
Compensation is not the best, but the benefits make up for it.